Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A happy customer from Florida

"Hi Brad. Thought I'd send a quick note your way to say thank you for developing some of the best plans I've ever had the good fortune to purchase.

Last night I ordered 5 of 'em and was so impressed after going through them today, that I just ordered 5 more tonight.  I'm telling you Brad, it was worth the $50 just to see how you make those hub-axles. And wow - the content and clarity of the plans - excellent, my friend. 

I just had a shop built down in Homosassa Springs, Florida and will be equiping it with all the necessary stuff to do a variety of boat projects as well as bike builds I have in mind, so I've got my eye on a TIG welder to accomodate 4130 Chromoly as well as some aluminum work.  My biggest problem now though is deciding which of your excellent designs I'd like to tackle first.

Keep up the good work, Brad.

Kind Regards, Tom W."

Thanks, Tom, for your kind words. Glad to hear that our bike plans meet with your approval. We look forward to reading about your bike building adventures and seeing pictures of your projects in the builders forum.


Bike builders make the world a better place.