Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Atomic Zombie krew feedback


"Hi RadicalBrad.

Years ago, I saw a 4 wheel bike that I thought was the coolest thing, so I decided to build something like it.  It was called the "Animas Quadracycle".  It has full independent suspension, lots of ground clearance. It's like a human powered Jeep.  

I got as far as the frame, wheels and transmission but the test rides did not go as planned. So, I set it aside and let it rust. Then, I found your site and bought some plans, 26 in all so far. I haven't made any bikes yet because we just moved into a new house with a big yard and I have a lot to do. 

But someday I will be building and with your plans I know things will go so much smoother that before. The other day I  was looking at your new channel on YouTube and then I thought I'd look for the Animas Quadracycle and I found it.  I really think you should give it a look. I just know that if you do you'll what to build one like it and then I can buy those plans from you and build my own. Take a look at it, you won't be disappointed. 

I think your new place in the mountains is great. I really love your work

Have a great day,
Kevin Gallagher
Engineering Technician/Project Manager