Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Costa Rica Choppers - Atomic Zombie builders gallery



Hello Atomic Zombie. It's a pleasure to contact you and send my last three year's projects. I'm from Costa Rica riding bicycles all my life.

Starting in street at age 20, then a mountainbike, and now trying to make my own bikes.

I'm sending you my only four  projects. Right know I'm starting with a cuatricycle project.



I have been watching your article of "no lathe hubs." It's a lot of motivation, with your permission I will like to use that system.

Thanks a lot! Still have to figure out the front wheels system. I'm just working on that right now. Will send you pictures. Hope to be in contact.

TINTASANGREdiseño, Erick

  Excellent bikes, Erick. Please send us more pictures of your great bikes. Gracias!