Thursday, July 22, 2010

Foldable Warrior/Street Fox hybrid

I am the newbie here.  I have started building a foldable trike. I took some ideas from the warrior but I will not mess with the under the seat steering, too much for a neophyte, like myself.

One of the many problems of building without a plan was that I did not have the 20mm hubs. When I thought I had all the steering figured out, found out that I had eaten too many tortillas the night before.



The axle bent, I will try to post pictures later, because they are on my phone and that thing is acting weird.

As soon as I get the new hubs, I will get on the chain and brakes business! But, because of the financial stuff, that will have to wait until next month.



Thank you all for such amazing community. I have just read a few threads, but y'all seem to know a LOT about what you're doing.  ~ Jose Franco