Friday, October 22, 2010

Kyoto Cruiser recumbent trike project - Atomic Zombie™ Extreme Machines Builder's Forum

"Nearly finished with the Kyoto recumbent cruiser trike I started this summer. Started and stopped several times throughout for various reasons (parts, frustration, heat, etc.).This was a little tougher than the other 2 trikes I have built because of the double stuff I guess.

Had every intention of taking lots of pictures but got caught up in work and the building and just plain forgot. I did start out taking a few pictures though so I will post them and hopefully wrap up the build and post the finished trike pictures in a day or two. Thanks to everyone here for the info and ideas."

Read more and join the discussion: Pert Near - Atomic Zombie™ Extreme Machines Builder's Forum