Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Recumbents, trikes and quadcycles - AtomicZombie.com builders gallery

Some more cool custom #homebuilt #bikes, #trikes and #quadcycles in the #AtomicZombie.com builders forum. Inspiring creativity out there. Nice work, everybody!

Pedal Power Dragster by Frank Villasenor, USA


Rat Rod by Jim McGuire, USA

Red Fox by Wonebarnwell, USA (based on StreetFox Tadpole Trike design).
Here a picture of my trike. It still needs some more work, like routing cables. The pulleys I made from scooter wheels, I cut the groove on a lathe and the return pulley (the white one) I made from solid nylon bar stock.

I was going to buy a trike from Actionbent or Terratrike back when the gas was $4.00 a gallon down here in Tennessee,but didn't and then saw your ad in Make magazine and decided to build my own trike and glad I did. Well, hope everyone enjoys the pictures as much as I have making it.  ~  Sincerely, Wone Barnwell


Lime Trike by John Austin, USA (based on StreetFox Tadpole Trike design).
Thanks for a great set of plans. ~ John Austin Corinna Maine
 

More of these and other awesome recumbents, choppers, trikes, tandems, kids' bikes, cargo bikes, motorized cycles, fun bikes, and tallbikes at AtomicZombie.com. 
 
Please send one picture (.jpg file no more than 2MB) of your completed #homebuilt #bike project to gallery@atomiczombie.com . 
 
We look forward to adding your custom bike to the gallery. Over 1,000 bike projects and still growing!