Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Trike Trekk 2011 tadpole trike is done!



"I want to give a special thanks to the guys at Atomic Zombie for putting together such awesome plans. Their plans got me through my first ever tricycle (or any type of bike) build ever with minimal issues. Because of their easily comprehendable  step-by-step plans, I've gained the experience I need to build the new trike of my own design. Thanks AZ!"

"I'm Chase. I am a 17 year old senior at Lyons Township High School. All my life I have been called creative. I love building things, being outside, cycling, and enjoying the simple things in life.

I am very concerned about our well being as a planet. My aim in starting Trike Trek '11 is to get the word out about human power, and to try to get as many people as possible to make the incredibly easy switch to human power, whenever that is possible.

We simply cannot sit back and let everyone else figure out the world's problems. For this reason I hope Trike Trek '11 is a success and that It influences people to reduce their reliance on fossil fuels."

Thank you, Chase, for taking vids of your trike build for all to see. Appreciate your kudos!