Saturday, September 11, 2010

Warrior Recumbent Tadpole Trike from Germany

Hi all, I'm Michael from Germany. Bought my plans January this year (among others the Warrior plan).

These plans are very detailed and understandable for anybody (with or without garage-hacker-skills) and without a question worth the money!

I studied the Warrior plan for a long time and made some small design-changes to fit my imaginations.

Now, after hunting 2 months for parts on Ebay and at local flea markets, I started with the build of the Warrior. It goes fine, without huge problems. Just finished the frame yesterday.

I would like to share some photos of my build with all of you, the question is, do I place the photos here or somewhere else in the forum???

Have a nice day and greetings from Xanten in Germany, Michael

Very nice, Michael. Thank you for your kind words. Looking forward to seeing pictures of it painted!